A. Full Paper (for Presentation and
Accepted full paper will be invited to give the oral
presentation at the conference and be published.
B. Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstract will be invited to give the oral
presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be
Please submit your papers by our online submission system: Electronic
Submission System (.pdf)
If you have any enquiry, contact at
Official language is English in paper writing and
presenting. Your paper can be submitted either in MS Word
format. Template Download
| Author (Student)
USD / 2600 RMB
| Author (Null)
|| 440 USD / 2800 RMB
| Presenter Only
|| 350 USD / 2300 RMB
|| 300 USD / 2000 RMB
| Additional Paper(s)
||320 USD / 2100 RMB
Student rate is ONLY applicable for students who are FIRST
authors and attached their student' ID card copy when
♦One regular registration can cover a paper within SIX
pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
♦One regular registration can cover a paper within SIX pages,
including all figures, tables, and references.
♦♦One regular registration with one or more additional
papers has only ONE hard copy.
- Author: Making presentation of the paper which will be published by the proceedings. It includes
- Paper publication, Technical Sessions, 10-15 mins for Paper Presentation, Badge, Certificate of Presentation, Conference bag and/or conference accessories, Lunch&Dinner
- Presenter: Making a presentation on conference without paper publication.
- Technical Sessions, 10-15 mins for Paper Presentation, Badge, Certificate of Presentation, Conference bag and/or conference accessories, Lunch&Dinner
- Listener: Participating in the conference only neither making presentation nor having paper published.
- Access to all the sessions, Badge, Certificate of Attending, Conference bag and/or conference accessories, Lunch&Dinner
3. Policies of ICSAP
By submitting a paper to ICSAP, the authors agree to the
review process and understand that papers undergo a
peer-review process. Manuscripts will be reviewed by
appropriately qualified experts in the field selected by
the Conference Committee, who will give detailed
comments and — if the submission gets accepted — the
authors submit a revised ("camera-ready") version that
takes into account this feedback.
All papers are reviewed using a single-blind review
process: authors declare their names and affiliations in
the manuscript for the reviewers to see, but reviewers
do not know each other's identities, nor do the authors
receive information about who has reviewed their
The Committees of ICSAP 2018 invest great efforts in
reviewing the papers submitted to the conference and
organising the sessions to enable the participants to
gain maximum benefit.
ICSAP is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted
papers are expected to contain original work executed by
the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly
citations to the work of others. It is the job of the
authors to clearly identify both their own
contribution(s) and also published results / techniques
on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to
ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism,
the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article
from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s)
and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate
overseeing office of academic ethics and research
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the
title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated
institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the
By submitting a manuscript to ICSAP, authors acknowledge
that it has not been previously published or accepted
for publication in substantially similar form in any
peer-reviewed venue with publicly accessible papers,
including journals, conferences, workshops, or other
peer-reviewed, archival forums. Furthermore, no paper
substantially similar in content has been or will be
submitted to another peer-reviewed conference or
workshop with publicly accessible papers during the
review period. The authors also attest that they did not
submit a substantially similar submission to ICSAP 2018.
As a rule of thumb, the ICSAP submission should contain
no more than 20 percent of material from previous
publications. Violation of any of these conditions will
lead to rejection.